Enhance Club Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: April 8, 2021
2. The Platform and Services
Our Platform allow you and other users to access the services of health care providers, including to receive assistance with prescriptions and relevant information relating to pharmaceutical products.
WE ARE NOT A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER (“HCP”) AND ARE NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR ANY OTHER REGULATED HEALTH PROFESSION. WE ONLY PROVIDE TOOLS TO SUPPORT THE PROVISION OF HEALTH CARE-RELATED SERVICES BY HCPs. ACCORDINGLY, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY MEDICAL AND/OR PHARMACY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY HCPs OR SUBSEQUENT SUPPORT SERVICES PROVIDED BY THEIR AGENTS, INCLUDING ANY MISDIAGNOSES, MISREPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF HCPs. NONE OF THE CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM IS MEDICAL ADVICE OR AN ENDORSEMENT, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SAFETY, APPROPRIATENESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY PARTICULAR TREATMENT, MEDICATION OR SERVICE FOR YOU. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
ALL HCPs ARE INDEPENDENT, REGULATED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS, LICENSED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL OR PHARMACY SERVICES IN ONE OR MORE OF THE PROVINCES WITHIN CANADA AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL OR OTHER HEALTH CARE SERVICES AND CONSULTATIONS, INCLUDING ISSUING PRESCRIPTIONS AND PHARMACY SERVICES TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS AND LAWS. HCPs may be located in the Province or Territory in which you reside, or another Province or Territory in Canada, as permitted by applicable law.
THE PLATFORM IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE AND MEDICAL CARE PROVIDED BY YOUR HCP.
Your use of the Platform does not establish a HCP-patient relationship between you and us or the Platform. Each HCP is using the Platform pursuant to a service contract with us and for the HCP’s own use and purposes. As such, the HCP is ultimately responsible for all communications with you conducted through the Platform in accordance with any arrangement between you and the HCP.
We may periodically update, or correct information presented on the Platform and such information, or other information on the Platform, may include typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies and/or omissions. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of any information on the Platform and expressly disclaim any obligation to update such information. We also reserve the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to any information at any time and from time to time without any prior notice.
DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY OTHER USER OF THIS SITE, THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OR COSTS OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
EXCLUSIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3. User Eligibility
The Services are not intended for use by individuals under 18 years of age. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
4. Changes to Terms and Notice of Changes
5. Restrictions and Acceptable Use
You agree that you will not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Services;
- modify or make derivative works based upon the Services;
- reverse engineer, decompile, translate, or otherwise affect any computer code or item related to the Services; or
- launch an automated program or script that may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burden or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Services;
- send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or the data contained therein;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, related systems or networks, or other networks or servers; or
- use the Services to attempt to impersonate another person or entity; to collect information about other users; or to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or solicit donations.
6. Intellectual Property and License to Use the Platform
The Content is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Platform, and you will not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell, commercialize or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content not owned by you, without the prior consent of the owner of that Content or in a way that violates any third party’s rights.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
All Content on the Platform is provided to you on an “as is”, “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Enhance Club, all third parties (if any) providing content for the Platform, and all third parties providing support or information for the Platform hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. Links to Third Party Websites
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, in which case, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
We may provide notice to you by posting a general notice on the Platform, email to your email address (if on record with us), or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address (if on record with us). Notice will be deemed to have been given 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to us, and such notice will be deemed given when received by us, at any time by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to us at the following address:EnhanceClub.com
1688 152nd Street, Suite 203
Surrey, BC V4A 4N2
13. Void Where Prohibited
The Platform and its contents are intended to comply with laws and regulations in Canada. Although the information on the Platform is accessible to users outside Canada, the information pertaining to our products and services is intended for use only by residents of Canada. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in Canada. Any offer for any product of service made on the Platform is void where prohibited.