By submitting information to us, including your personal information, you consent to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not want to disclose your information in the ways described in this Privacy Notice, you should not use our Services.
Our Privacy Officer is accountable for maintaining our privacy program to ensure it complies with applicable legislation. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal information and allowing you to request access to, and correction of, your personal information.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to enhanceclub.com, Suite 203 – 1688 152nd Street, Surrey, BC V4A4N2
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile Device or any other Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website, along with other information.
- Country refers to the Canada.
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to Enhance Club, accessible from enhanceclub.com.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social MediaThird-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
1. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
A. Types of Data Collected
i. Personal Data
While using the Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- name, email address, residential address, date of birth, personal health number, telephone number, geo-location, health history, medication and/or prescription information, gender, payment card information, name and contact info of your primary care physician, age, physical and mental health information, drug allergies, medications requested, insurance information, occupation or employment status. Email address;
- Usage Data; and
- Other information that is necessary for Us to provide You with the Service and products as described on the Service.
ii. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when You use the Service. Usage Data may include information such as:
- Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version;
- The pages of the Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages; and
- Unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile Device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile Device You use, Your mobile Device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile Device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You use the Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile Device.
iii. We may use the personal information we collect from you in order to fulfill the following purposes:
- Account creation
- To contact or connect you with a healthcare practitioner or pharmacist as necessary
- To facilitate assessment by a healthcare practitioner
- To enable a healthcare practitioner or pharmacist to contact you as necessary
- To provide technical assistance or respond to inquiries
- To provide updates and notifications relating to our services
- To provide updates and notification regarding your prescription
- To obtain additional information as needed
- To verify your identity and eligibility
Your knowledge and consent are required to collect, use, or disclose your personal information, except as required or permitted by applicable law.
2.1 We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose personal information (except where, as noted below, we are authorized to do so without consent).
2.2 Consent can be provided orally or electronically or it can be implied where the purpose for collecting using or disclosing the personal information would be considered obvious and you voluntarily provide personal information for that purpose.
2.3 Consent may also be implied where you are given notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of your personal information being used for the marketing of new services or products and you do not opt-out.
2.4 Subject to certain exceptions (e.g., the personal information is necessary to provide the service or product, or the withdrawal of consent would frustrate the performance of a legal obligation), you can withhold or withdraw your consent for www.enhanceclub.com to use your personal information in certain ways. Your decision to withhold or withdraw your consent to certain uses of personal information may restrict our ability to provide a particular service or product. If so, we will explain the situation to assist you in making the decision.
2.5 We may collect, use or disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is permitted or required by law;
- In an emergency that threatens an individual's life, health, or personal security;
- When the personal information is available from a public source;
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer;
- For the purposes of collecting a debt;
- To protect ourselves from fraud;
- To investigate an anticipated breach of an agreement or a contravention of law
3. Using and Disclosing Personal Information
3.1 We will only use or disclose personal information where necessary to fulfill the purposes identified at the time of collection.
3.2 We will not transfer your personal information to third parties, except for affiliates and partners that provide services on our behalf. These include (but are not limited to) payment processors, healthcare practitioners, pharmacies, pharmacists, order delivery providers, provincial or private health plan coverage, web hosting services, provided that these third parties agree to comply with legally required privacy standards and use the information only for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
3.3 We will not use or disclose your personal information for any additional purpose unless we obtain consent to do so.
3.4 We will not sell lists or personal information to other parties [unless we have consent to do so].
4. Retaining Personal Information
4.1 If we use personal information to make a decision that directly affects you, we will retain that personal information for as long as remains necessary for the identified purpose or as required by law. This may extend beyond the termination of your relationship with www.enhanceclub.com. Personal information may be retained as necessary to prevent fraud, future abuse or for business purposes such as analysis of non-personal data, account recovery, or if required by law.
4.2 Subject to Section 4.1, we will retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the identified purposes or a legal or business purpose.
4.3 Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, except in limited circumstances, including legal or regulatory requirements or as a result of your contractual obligations with us.
5. Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information
5.1 Personal information is maintained as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
5.2 You may request correction to your personal information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness. A request to correct personal information can be made either electronically or in writing. You must provide sufficient detail to identify the personal information and the correction being sought.
A request to correct personal information can be made to:
1688 152nd Street
Surrey, BC V4A4N2
6. Securing Personal Information
6.1 We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information in order to protect it from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks.
6.2 www.enhanceclub.com follows accepted industry standards to prevent unauthorized access and has multiple safeguards in place to correctly use and maintain data security of personal information. While administrative, technical, contractual and physical procedures are in place to protect your personal information, no method of information transfer over the internet or data storage is entirely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or security of any email communications or information sent by you to us via our website or applications. If you wish to send us confidential information, please notify us first to make arrangements.
6.3 We will store your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, except where otherwise required or permitted by law (e.g., healthcare providers must retain patient records in accordance with their statutory retention obligations). Once no longer required, your personal information will be securely destroyed or anonymized (so the information no longer identifies you). We will use appropriate security measures when destroying personal information as required.
Please note that if your personal information is collected by a third party, it will be retained in accordance with the privacy policies and records retention requirements of that third party.
6.4 We will continually review and update our security policies and controls as technology changes to ensure ongoing personal information security.
7. Providing Access to Personal Information
7.1 You have a right to access your personal information collected by us.
7.2 A request to access personal information must be made in writing at the contact address provided below.
7.3 Upon request, within a reasonable time, we will tell you what personal information belonging to you is stored by us, what it is being used for and who possesses access to it.
7.4 You may notify us in writing at our contact address of the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
8. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on the Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read: "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?," available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
Web Beacons. Certain sections of the Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Service statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile Device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third party to recognize you, make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you. Cookies can be classified as either "persistent" or "session.”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies get deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Website servers set cookies to help authenticate the user if the user logs in to a secure area of the website. Login information is stored in a cookie so the user can enter and leave the website without having to re-enter the same authentication information over and over.
Third party cookies
In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.
Cookie security and privacy issues
Cookies are NOT viruses. Cookies use a plain text format. They are not compiled pieces of code so they cannot be executed nor are they self-executing. Accordingly, they cannot make copies of themselves and spread to other networks to execute and replicate again. Since they cannot perform these functions, they fall outside the standard virus definition. Cookies CAN be used for malicious purposes though. Since they store information about a user's browsing preferences and history, both on a specific site and browsing among several sites, cookies can be used to act as a form of spyware.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
8.2 We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below: Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with the services available through the Service and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided. We only use these Cookies to provide You with the Service.Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Service, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Service.
8.3 This website uses Mouseflow: a website analytics tool that provides session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, feedback campaigns, and similar features/functionality. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar meta data. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser. If you'd like to opt-out, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out. If you'd like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us first or, as a secondary option, contact Mouseflow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Mouseflow and GDPR, visit https://mouseflow.com/gdpr/.
For more information on Mouseflow and CCPA visit https://mouseflow.com/ccpa.
9. Questions and Complaints: The Role of the Privacy Officer or designated individual
9.1 The Privacy Officer is responsible for ensuring all personal information collected by www.enhanceclub.com remains compliant with this policy, the Personal Information Protection Act and Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of Canada.
9.2 You may direct any complaints, concerns or questions regarding www.enhanceclub.com compliance in writing to the Privacy Officer. If the Privacy Officer is unable to resolve the concern, you may also write to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of British Columbia.
Contact information for www.enhanceclub.com Privacy Officer:
1688 152nd Street
Surrey, BC V4A4N2